Labour Disputes and Strike Security Services in Canada
Learn about the top labour disputes and strike security services to protect your organization.
Unfortunately, labour disputes often lead to impactful strikes or workplace crises. When this happens, it’s crucial to have strike security services ready. The key is to have a strike contingency plan in place so that you can act fast and know what to do in any event.
Why You Need Strike Security Services
Labour disputes are one of the most detrimental situations that your business might have to face. While your business’s reputation is always on the line whenever a strike ensues, you should also be concerned about your organization’s security.
Enlisting strike security services ensures that you have trained professionals on site who can handle the unique and delicate nature of labour disputes.
Why Choose Optimum Security for Strike Security Services?
Optimum Security has you covered when it comes to assessing labour disputes and protecting your business.
Our labour disruption security experts constantly upgrade tactics to reduce risks to your company’s resources, such as your personnel, brand, and equipment.
Here are some of the strike security services we offer:
- Workplace non-violence awareness
- Access control and security zone supervision
- Damage and sabotage prevention
- Liaison with police services
- Crisis management assessment and planning
- Comprehensive management of the labour dispute
- Employee protection and facility safety
- Post-crisis support
- Legal proceedings support
Better yet, we also help you develop a strike contingency plan to ensure that you’re always ready no matter what labour dispute arises.
Our key areas of action plans are:
- Protecting executive personnel and their loved ones
- Formulating a communication plan
- Controlling access to premises
- Ensuring the security of your perimeters through the supervision of security zones
- Daily data collection, analysis, and reporting
Strike Contingency Plan
A strike contingency plan safeguards your business if there is a dispute.
Every business that employs people needs a strike contingency plan. A plan is vital for your business and all the stakeholders involved. Knowing that you’re ready for any situation increases your business partners’ and clients’ trust in your business. They know you can continue your business arrangements, no matter the outcome of negotiations with the trade union or union members.
How a Strike Contingency Plan Manages Labour Disputes
Many don’t realize that labour disputes often have early indicators, including the chance during collective bargaining, which is likely.
If picketing of striking workers does occur, you need strike security the most. A replacement worker crossing the picket line can result in labour violence. Careful planning can prevent these potential escalations if you cannot come to a collective agreement with the trade union.
What Should Be In Your Strike Contingency Plan?
With a strike contingency plan being such a crucial part of labour disputes and strike security, Optimum Security can help you form the perfect plan for your business.
Here’s how we help you prepare for labour dispute crises:
- We help you form a labour dispute crisis team, which usually includes top stakeholders such as the CEO, financial officer, and legal counsel.
- We walk you through worst-case scenarios, including what to expect and how to handle the situation.
- We help you figure out what your standard safety protocols should be in the event of a strike, such as hiring security guards.
Contact Optimum Security For Strike Security Today
Ready to strengthen your labour dispute and strike security? Optimum Security will work with you to create a custom strike security plan to protect your business. Contact us today to discuss how to implement a potential strike contingency plan.